Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire Thursday 15th July 2010 @ 11am

im not gonna manage girls! dont think carolyn and purple will be either. with carolyn showing early signs of labour she doesnt want to go that far just in case. ill call her and let you guys know though!

Thanks Billy hope Carolyn is ok xx

I am still going my daughter is taking 2 friends and they will do the ceramic thing while us with babies coffee.

Looking forward to it x

how old do the babies have to be to do the ceramic thing?

i think they can do something any age but dont quote me as not been before lol

Found out today that brewsters have a play area thats free as long as you buy a coffee took the kids today and they loved it

Oooooo it's tomorrow!!! I'm all excited/nervous about meeting you all

carolyn and purple wont be there either - just spoke to them.

i wish i was coming but i cant :sad2:

I am excited non of my friends have small babies lol

Looks like its just gonna be 3 of us lol

i'm excited/nervous too! :) will be good fun, none of my friends have babies, i'm the only one.

Hi all,

hope you guys had fun! Me and purple sorry we couldnt make it :( If you decide to have another meet be sure to let us know!! xxx

Im just home, hope you all had fun and the ceramic place was ok, (hope so!) sorry we couldnt come x

Hey girls...anyone up for another meet? Ill try make it this time! lol

Hi everyone :wave: I'm in Drumoak/Crathes area, and would love to meet up with some ladies from here!

I would! (I'm up by Cruden Bay)

Aidedhoney: I am sooooo sorry I have been rubbish at keeping in touch since the last meet, things have been a bit hectic here. We'll have to meet up again soon.

I would! (I'm up by Cruden Bay)

Aidedhoney: I am sooooo sorry I have been rubbish at keeping in touch since the last meet, things have been a bit hectic here. We'll have to meet up again soon.

LOL

Hope you guys are keeping well x
Joys of motherhood haha time just flys haha

I am up for a meet am free most days busy the week of 9th november as Alex is going into Yorkhill for cath lab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->