Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire Thursday 15th July 2010 @ 11am

Looks like its going to be a great turnout.

Are we meeting outside or inside??

I dont mind! what do people think? If your driving theres a carpark at the back, I cant remember the street name its on, But the front can only park 2 or 3 cars (including the owners) so maybe the back carpark better!

can we make it inside... those of us that are nearly 38 weeks pregnant will need a seat haha!

might sound silly but how do we know who everyone is? Ile be pretty easy to spot... ile be the HUGE uncomfortable one huffing, puffing and sweating :blush:

prob a good idea for us to swap mobile numbers? xx

I'm a bit scared...I'm shy :blush::blush:

But you'll recognise me as I've got mahoooooooooooooooooooosive bangers now post baby!

pss...this is me (well half of my face - only recentish pic I've got)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs637.snc3/31965_395214083778_527128778_4316275_1971418_n.jpg

I will be the one with the blonde baby and the grumpy looking 11 year old

I'd imagine I'll be the only one who doesn't have a wireless baby :haha:

If you spot a Mummy looking v nervous and a baby with a bright red pushchair with a feeding pump hanging off of it that will be us!

i dont think ill have my 2 they might be away on holiday with their grandparents for a few days. ill have to see nearer the time hehe

Hey girls, I'm afraid I won't make it now. I've changed my mortgage companies and both demand payment this month so I've to magic some money out of my bum to pay them so life has to stop till pay day.
Hope you have a good time and hopefully I'll catch you on the next meet. x

I hope so Deb, I don't want to turn up and be the only one there :nope:

yup i am still going am looking forward to it

are we meeting outside or inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583