Abit of advice Plz dirty nappy everything since injections

Babybumpdec

one liitle girl and boy x
Reaction score
My baby is 14 weeks old and he had his 12 week injections and rota virus.drop at 13 weeks since the following day every nappy is dirty some full some just a little bit but I can honestly say I've only had one wet one. His bum is so sore and I have some cream from doctor I took him Monday and they said it's from the drop I said seriously every one w should be dirty then he's fine with in no temp observations were all good on Thursday I took me new doc as he still wants improving and yet again all obs fine and gave me more cream and told me to give him cooled boiled water and watch him and bring him back Monday to send a sample off which I've got to take him back tomorrow xx as any one experienced this before xx

That sounds terrible! We've never had that particular reaction, but we have had hives, high fevers and convulsions due to vaccinations. Some of the side effects/reactions from vaccinations can be truly scary or devastating. I really hope this gets sorted out and that your little one is okay right now. I am sure everything will be fine, but I can't imagine how worried you are. No real wet diapers, just all dirties, does not sound good to me at allllllllllll.

My DD had really runny poops after the rotavirus vaccine. It's a live vaccine so diarrhea is a very common reaction.

It's still happening but we are noticing more wet nappies now which is good how long did they have runny nappies for with it xx

It's still happening but we are noticing more wet nappies now which is good how long did they have runny nappies for with it xx

I don't remember exactly how long it lasted, but I do remember thinking the runny poops went on for longer than I had thought they would. I added a probiotic to her diet (BioGia Drops) and that seemed to help end the runny poop.

My LO had this reaction after the rotavirus; major diarrhoea for a good couple of weeks. As the jessmke said, it is a live vaccine and is an expected side effect, but I hope it clears up for your LO soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->