Abnormal pap,turned colposcopy, turned biopsy...

Hi PeachDaisy I'm sorry to hear about your results I know how you feel x Please try not to worry. When we were TTC 5 years ago I had a routine smear test and can back with CIN 2/3 severe dyskariosis I was terrified :/ I was rushed through and had colposcapy and LLTEZ, in effect they took away part of my cervix. In the follow up appointment I asked to doctor how soon I could resume TTC and he told me not for at least 6 months!! I was truelly devastated :( we'd been trying for 4 months and all I could think about was babies and to be told to hold off was just crushing. We had to not have sex for 4 weeks after but a drunked night out with my husband we got reacquainted :) and fell pregnant! I couldn't beleive as we'd be trying for a few months before and nothing.. The doctor said that there was a high risk of miscarriage due to my healing cervix so I just waiting it out and my confidence grew with every week that passed. At 32 weeks however my cervix started to open and I went into early labour, luckily they managed to stop it with a drip and I spent the night in the labour ward, they gave me a steriod injection in my thigh to strengthen babies lungs. I was then put on bed rest, at 35 weeks my waters broke but didn't go into labour I didn't have any contractions so was given antibotics. I made it to 36 weeks and my boy was born with no complications and a quick easy labour. He was 6lb 7oz and a just brilliant. No early care needed. I think I was truelly lucky and simply my cervix was ready to hold a baby in after the op but somehow made it through. Whatever happens hon you'll be ok and you will get your baby x

Amazing story! And you give me hope! I sure hope I am as lucky as you have been. All we want is to have our family so I'm hanging in there and hoping for nothing but the best. Sept 12 can't get here soon enough so I can get this done and over with!

Hi ladies!

So sorry that I have fallen behind with keeping everyone updated.

I had my surgery on Sept 12. Everything went okay. I was in pain a few days. And bled lightly for about 2 weeks. Since AF was expected around then, I assume part of that was her visit, however I will never know.

I had my follow up on Oct 1. My doctor informed me that they got everything that was affected on my cervix and all abnormal cells are now all gone! Yay! He said it was moderate dysplasia as he had expected.

I now have to have a smear in Dec, March, and Sept. As of the 1st he told me that I was able to go back to normal activities, including sex. W00t! ;) He said he didn't suggest we actively try until after my first smear, just to allow my body to heal more. He did say that if we get lucky and do end up pregnant that it will be okay and for me not to worry.

So, my husband and I are FINALLY back at it! We aren't actively trying, just enjoying each other for now. If it happens before Dec, then AWESOME! If not, we will be trying again right after that smear.

I'm just very happy everything has been taken care of. Now I just have to hope these dumb cells don't sneak back up on me.

I was wondering about you! So glad everything has worked out for you & hoping you get your :bfp: in the near future!!! :friends: :dance: AND welcome back to :sex: lol.

I was wondering about you! So glad everything has worked out for you & hoping you get your :bfp: in the near future!!! :friends: :dance: AND welcome back to :sex: lol.

Thanks so much! Hopefully our road will be smoother this time around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->