About 6 weeks and no morning sickness

Chemistrygirl

Reaction score
I can only recall feeling nauseous twice, should I be worried or count my blessings?

I would count your blessings some women never get sickness and all is fine so I wouldn't worry. My sickness tends to kick in at 6 weeks so you may find it kicks in in a few days or so. I'd love to be one of those women who can enjoy the first trimester lol x

Me either mw said some people dint get it until 6-8 weeks, others not at all

Ok thanks! I was starting to worry a little bit, well hopefully it doesn't kick in! Lol

Some get it, some don't. Count your blessings. I had it my entire pregnancy. It was very hard to enjoy my pregnancy when 80% of it was spent puking.

With#1 my morning sickness didn't kick in until 7 weeks. I would count your blessings, it could still be coming!

With my first I never had morning sickness. Got queasy exactly twice, threw up one time, only due to extremely gross smells (to which I was over sensitive). Don't sweat it! I hope I'm as lucky this time around :D

Definitely count your blessings!

I think I had about 2 days of just feeling a little "off" with #1.

With this pregnancy I've been feeling "off" most days and really really tired since 5 weeks. Haven't vomited yet, but have come close.

All the best x

My morning sickness kicked in at 7 weeks. Until then I did not have a signle symptom.

I've only had nausea a few times not any Ms and I'm 6 weeks, I get queasy feeling especially around certain smells or thinking of certain foods but not actually any sickness but with my DS I got sick once over hp brown sauce lol and that'l was it didn't even feel queasy xx

Nearly 20 weeks over here and I have not had any ms this whole pregnancy i think i felt sick twice at the most around 6-7 weeks so it can be completely normal so relax and like the other ladies said count ya blessings :) xx

Ladies, it kicked in this morning and all day today, it was intense. I guess I should have been grateful lol. I had to leave work it was so bad! I took some emotrol, how often can I take that???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->