About to crack

lori

Mom to Simon & Oliver
Reaction score
My plan for this month was to take it easy and relax. Six days in, and I think I'm about to crack. I'm DYING to know what my temperature is and to start calculating when our fertile days are. Pretty pathetic, I know.

On the plus side, I think my 6 days off TTC were good for my mental health. I had a massage, read books that had nothing to do with TTC, and have been making time for fun.

Still, I wish I could have given the 'relax' method a better shot, but who am I kidding? I'm nuts. It's good to be back, girls :thumbup:

hi lori! You know when we first decided to TRY, I promised myself and my DH that we're not going to be so stressed about it. Instead rely on IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS.. uhm.. a day after our agreement, I went out and bought all the things I need to prepare my body. Today, I went and bought OPK, HPT and BBT. I guess it is never relaxing when deep inside you really want it to happen. LOL!

My plan for this month was to take it easy and relax. Six days in, and I think I'm about to crack. I'm DYING to know what my temperature is and to start calculating when our fertile days are. Pretty pathetic, I know.

On the plus side, I think my 6 days off TTC were good for my mental health. I had a massage, read books that had nothing to do with TTC, and have been making time for fun.

Still, I wish I could have given the 'relax' method a better shot, but who am I kidding? I'm nuts. It's good to be back, girls :thumbup:

6 days is big chunk of time. it's all about balance. i myself am wondering if bnb AND reading fertility books at bedtime is a bit over the top:dohh:

cheers!

I just bought 25 pregnancy tests, 3 boxes of fertility monitor testing sticks and the CB easy fertility monitor. I can see the addiction happening already :) And, we too are supposed to be doing the "if it happens, it happens" :) Not so much!

Thanks girls, it's good to know I'm not the only one who's completely lost my mind. I'm going to try to land somewhere comfortably in the middle of NTNP and total obsession. I think I'll keep temping, but I'm going to chuck my OPKs and maybe let :sex: be a bit more spontaneous. Oh yeah, and the massages and the "me-time" are definite keepers :mrgreen:

Good luck!

The only promise I made was that our sex life wouldn't suffer and become a chore and it didn't! yay!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->