about to start NTNP#2 :)

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Hey Ladies
i'll be joining you all just as soon as i get an apt to get implant out.
I'm 25(almost 26) Married to a fab man (usually) and have a 16m(almost 17m) old little boy who lights up my life so much.
hubbys in the army so we are currently living in germany for two years. so taking advantage of the ability to be a stay at home mum and expanding the family.

Hi there. I've just had my implant out too and we're ntnp #2! Our daughter is 21 mths old and pretty sure she's ready to be a big sister! Did you have an implant before having your son?

i was on the patch before TTC my son,

my implant comes out on friday!!!!! nervous!!!! does it hurt?

How exciting!! Doesn't hurt really, they should give you plenty of local when taking it out, it's just a wee bit sore later on. Had my dressing off within 3 days. When we had it removed before to ttc our daughter we got lucky and fell pg before I got an AF so fingers crossed it's the same for both of us this time round! I've read fertitlity returns quite quickly!

i fell preg straight off the patch but sadly mc then took 9m to conceive again,

eeeeeehhhhh Im excited!!! already started taking folic acid :D

implant is out, Im officially taking a NTNP stance to having Bambino 2

Woo Hoo!!!! Best of Luck!! I hope you have more patience than I do, I'm already desperate for AF to show up!:dohh:

im impatient for it to heal so i can get the dressing off.

or not cd1? heavy bleeding this morning, tapered off to nothing this afternoon but horrible cramping?

Good luck ladies. We're NTNP for number 2. Although I'm sure if nothing happens this month we'll be inpatient and be full on trying!

Awww I just wanted to say you look so happy, this must be so exciting. Baby dust to both of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->