Absolutely Crazy Dreams!

Sophina

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced absolutely ridiculous dreams while TTC?

I am currently very late (five weeks), my doctor sent me home with a BFN about three weeks ago, last Wednesday I had a BFP on a home test, but had another BFN at the doctor's office. Now I'm waiting on blood work to see what's really going on, and keeping my fingers crossed.

In the meantime, my dreams are... weird?

I've dreamed in the last two weeks that my dog was stolen and killed by a group of dungeons and dragons players who tried to give me a decoy dog in her place (I said it was weird, right?) Then I dreamed that BF walked out on me after work one day without warning. Then I dreamed that my younger brother spit on me and tried to choke me. Then I dreamed that my best friend's husband was trying to kill her because he wanted to be free from her, and also trying to kill me because I wouldn't sleep with him!

I've noticed the trend - I'm dreaming about losing all the people I love most (and pets). It's very vivid and very horrifying. Has anybody else experienced anything like this? I'm a little unnerved and it's stressing me out more than I already am stressed by the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->