Absolutely driving myself CRAZY!! UPDATE!!!

A good site to visit for you may be misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com. I hope everything works out for you.

Even if you were around 6 weeks when you have your last scan, you still may not have seen anything in the scan. I was 6w 4 days ish yesterday and there was just a sac with a small flickering heart beat. It was very hard to see. The woman said if we'd have come a few days early we wouldn't have seen anything and she said we only saw something yesterday because my bladder was ridiculously full! Don't worry you'll find everything out on friday so dont panic. Im really praying youll see a gorgeous little jelly bean. Im sure youll be fine. I dont feel ANY different what so ever.

I'm following along for support. fingers crossed for you.

If that is when you had sex, then yes you must be about or just under 8 weeks pregnant. I can't remember if you had any negative tests before you tested positive? That sort of sac measurement is for a 4 week pregnancy, so none of it makes sense, you must be so worried and confused. Your positive test should only have showed in the last few days. You don't know when you ovulated, but do know when you had sex (roughly) and when you got your positive tests, so there should be more to see by now. I also don't "know" when I ovulated, but have had a good guess based on fertility signs and we only had sex once.

No negative tests at all before a positive. I only did it cause I thought my period was late. I often have to do them just to be on safe side as no 2 periods are the same length for me. I wasn't expecting it to be positive. We wasn't trying hence why it was a massive shock when it came back positive. Maybe we will see more on Friday since it will be 2 weeks since the last scan. I'm only sure of when we had sex because it was my birthday the day before otherwise I wouldn't remember lol. Usually I get pain when I ovulate but had nothing this time so I can't even try and guess when it could of happened. It's a mind field. We will see on Friday. My gut tells me it's bad, the lack of symptoms (nothing what's so ever) tells me it's bad, the confusion with dates and the measurements of the sac etc tell me it's bad. We just have to wait and see.

My birthday is at the end of November too! I really am hoping for good news for you, I'm sorry if I sounded blunt or cold-hearted the other day, I'm not really good at being emotive online. I also have long and whacky cycles that are never the same from month to month so I know what that is like.

I really am hoping for happy news for you on Friday :hugs:

If that is when you had sex, then yes you must be about or just under 8 weeks pregnant. I can't remember if you had any negative tests before you tested positive? That sort of sac measurement is for a 4 week pregnancy, so none of it makes sense, you must be so worried and confused. Your positive test should only have showed in the last few days. You don't know when you ovulated, but do know when you had sex (roughly) and when you got your positive tests, so there should be more to see by now. I also don't "know" when I ovulated, but have had a good guess based on fertility signs and we only had sex once.

No negative tests at all before a positive. I only did it cause I thought my period was late. I often have to do them just to be on safe side as no 2 periods are the same length for me. I wasn't expecting it to be positive. We wasn't trying hence why it was a massive shock when it came back positive. Maybe we will see more on Friday since it will be 2 weeks since the last scan. I'm only sure of when we had sex because it was my birthday the day before otherwise I wouldn't remember lol. Usually I get pain when I ovulate but had nothing this time so I can't even try and guess when it could of happened. It's a mind field. We will see on Friday. My gut tells me it's bad, the lack of symptoms (nothing what's so ever) tells me it's bad, the confusion with dates and the measurements of the sac etc tell me it's bad. We just have to wait and see.

My birthday is at the end of November too! I really am hoping for good news for you, I'm sorry if I sounded blunt or cold-hearted the other day, I'm not really good at being emotive online. I also have long and whacky cycles that are never the same from month to month so I know what that is like.

I really am hoping for happy news for you on Friday :hugs:

No need to be sorry, it's difficult to express yourself properly online. People always get the wrong idea even if it wasn't meant the way it reads.

Thanks, I'm hoping for good news too. This week is seriously going slow though. Wish it was Friday already. It's very difficult to think about anything else.

Measuring 8 weeks 1 day. Due around the 25th August they checked conception and guessed I conceived on the 29th November. I'm so relieved that they found something and baby is all good. Heard and saw a heart :) finally I can breathe. Thank you everyone for all your support. I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of me. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 21
Fantastic news!!! Such a great update!! Congrats :)

Fantastic news VickyLou :hugs: it really does make you relax loads, so happy for you x

So happy for you. I knew everything would be perfect. I think you're about a week ahead of me! X

OMG I am so happy for you!!! This is the best news I have seen in such a long time. Congratulations and heartfelt well wishes from me.

Thank you everyone so much for your kind words. I think I'm starting to allow myself to believe this is happening now. And I think my body is too, I have felt like rubbish all day. Been sick twice and had to keep eating to keep the nausea at bay. The body is a strange thing.
Thank you again everyone :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"