Absolutely flabbergasted

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090411/world/dead_son_sperm

Honestly, I'm not sure I know what to say!

Yeah i'm kinda lost for words at that! Poor woman for losing her son..
But it doesnt sit right with me!

it's sad that the woman lost her son
but to me this story is wrong on so many levels

Hmm thats a bit wrong to me.... Not to mention weird!! x

I feel sorry for the woman losing her son.
But, what about the child that might be born without parents.

I do really feel sorry for her but I don't think it's the right way to go about it. It's definitely very very weird. How is she going to explain that to the child?? It just seems like she wants a replacement without actually thinking about how the child will feel in the future x

I do feel for her losing her son,
but that's just weird.

hmmmm i can see why she would do it, but i dont think i could ever do that, but who knows just sounds a bit funny to me

i spoke to my mr.man about this and he said that it was 'strange'. i don't see it as odd though? lots of children are brought up by grandparents and other family members and they manage to be balanced and mentally healthy, think that has alot to do with the enviroment they are in too though. i think it would be a nice thing personally, to bebale to see your son in somebody else. lots of people use other peoples sperm/eggs and that child has nothing to do with the 'bio parents' and alot of children are brought up by older people who have gone through other ways of having children than the 'normal' way, they again manage to be mentally stable.
think it's a big commitment to bring upachild, andshe shouldn't do anything drastic right now, but wait till she has had her own time to grieve and has a clear (as clear as a mind can ever be for a mother who lost her child) mind to sit and think about what she's doing.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"