absolutely gutted

Rayofhope

Reaction score
So after a year of trying turns out im not even ovulating im so gutted although im glad I have an answer im still absolutely heartbroken 💔 I suppose ill jus have to put myself back together and do something about it....the doc hasn said anything about putting me on anything as of yet so I want to try the herbal route until then, does anyone have any suggestions for me, anything at all would be appreciated ☺ thanks in advance xxx :dust:

Try vitamin b6 and soy isoflavones (you take soy like clomid :) ) xx goodluck

Carob syrup! Makes you ovulate! Or the tablets that contain the same stuff as carob syrup (can't remember name... Google it:thumbup:).

:hugs: to u hun. Now you know what's going on you can take back some control in a way. Don'give up:hugs:

Agnus Castus taken from CD 2-6 inclusive helps too x

Soy! Soy has done AMAZING things for me!
It made my LP go from 11 days to 13 days with NO spotting.
It made my Post-O temps WAY warmer, I am assuming more progesterone.
It brought my O day from CD 21+, to CD 14.
It made me have EWCM for about 4 days, when I haven't had ewcm since I was 16.
I had ovulation cramps, when I neverrrrr have felt ovulation before in my life (good, strong egg).
It made my OPK very positive, and for 2 days. Normally, my "positive" opk's are just a hair lighter than the control line. This time, it was 15 shades darker than the control line.

Soy helps so much. The cycle I just mentioned, I only took the soy for THREE days instead of the normal five days you're supposed to take it. I took it for 5 days this cycle :) If you would like to see other stories on soy, read here:

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...h_soy_isoflavones.?cpg=1&csi=2066074503&pd=-6

Cycle 14 here girl i get u! This is my first 28 day cycle this year! I had no signs of oing..... i started dieting lost 22 pounds and looks like my body is finally doing something.... i take 100mg of b6 took soy thid cycle cd2-6 80,80,120,160,160 and used progesterone cream once i got crosshairs on ff, even if i dont get a bfp just having a normal cycle is a win enough for myself! Give it a try girl

I'm sorry to hear that hun. :( Do you chart at all? I don't have any advice on what to do to get you to ovulate, i'm sorry. I just thought maybe if you charted then you can easily see and assess any methods you do try. See how they work for you - whether or not they make you O. :)

I have read that full fat dairy products can help regulate ovulation (should be organic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->