Absolutly confused w/ my body!! HELP!!!

mammaleigh

Momma to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
OK today is 1 day late for me. No af, no sign of her coming. :BFN: test for the past 3 days. I know I am symptom sighting (which I said I would not do this month...haha yeah that is a joke!)
I am charting, my temps have dropped over the past few days but nothing huge. This is also my first month charting, so I really dont know yet what is normal for me.

Here are my symptoms.
Sore :holly:, (Love that smilies) Like hurting with just a bra on.
Moody...one min Im up then down.
Creamy CM most of the time with being dry at times
High Soft CP
Tired!!!! I cant get enough sleep
Oh and the new one that started today constipation!! Oh it sucks!

If anyone can take a look at my chart that would be great. I still dont know what is going.

I'm sorry I'm a novice with charts so can't help, but I'm having a lot of same symptoms as you so can completely sympathies wit symptom spotting! Except I'm not due af for a week, so loads of time to wait for me. Good luck hope yo get bfp very soon!!! X x

Yeah, I don't understand the charts either. Just wanted to help bump this up and say Fx'd for you! :dust:

Anyone?? Thank you ladies that had replied...I am really stressing out over here...

Well im not a chart expert but from what I see from your chart..it looks like af is on her way =( I very much hope I am wrong!!

I've only been charting for a few months (started before we were trying to conceive to try and get the hang of it) Sorry to disappoint, but it does look like AF is just round the corner. I think I'm in the same boat as you. My temp dropped .1 this morning and I'm one day late although my boobs are super sore. I took a test today and there was a tiny bit of a thin line at the bottom, but I opened the test and think maybe it's just cos I flooded it.
Are you taking prenatal vits? They have a high level of B vits in them and they can lengthen your luteal phase (which is always good) So maybe that's why you're lp is longer this cycle.
I know it's so depressing when you realise AF is on her wicked way. I've found it really hard this month (3rd month ttc) How long have you been ttc?

Honestly I dont know any more!
I took an HPT at 10dpo (blue test) (WHY OH WHY DO I BUY THESE????) Very faint line brushed it off that it was an evap even though it was in the time frame.
Same thing at 12 dpo
Same thing at 13 dpo
Same thing today about an hour ago...
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!
I talked to a friend of mine who has been with me on this ttc journey, she said to go get a digi...I am one of the cheapest people that you could meet...I told her I would on Monday if still nothing showed. But now I am thinking about going and getting one now just so I can enjoy my weekend not stressing.

if your temp has dropd late in your cycle then its nt too good fx the witch dsnt shox gd luck x

I am in the same situation! I haven't been temping this cycle or anything. I wanted to relax. But now I'm 2+ days late, lots of yellow CM which I've never had in my life, and weird stabby crampy feelings which scares me... But no witch yet! Ughhh! And this is weird, but... my cervix is turned around backwards from its usual place. I have always have a tilted one but now its untilted apparently? It's in a totally different place than usual, but it is quite firm, but closed. I don't get it. >_<

The cramps feel like AF but they've been going on for a few days and nada, not even spotting! I'm always on time or a day or two early, never late. Gahhh. I just wanna know what's going on.

Well Thank you all ladies for the help.

The witch showed a few mins ago, Oh well sh*t happens right?? Im not trying next month because "IF" I got preggers it would put my daughters and new baby's birthday on top of each other...so I will see you all around Christmas!!!

Let us know what the test says, but fingers crossed for you. I've been spotting for almost twenty four hours now. No sign of full af yet. If she's coming I wish she'd hurry up and arrive already instead of giving me false hope grrrr

Oooo sorry I replied from my phone and hadn't seen your last msg about af arriving. Good luck on your journey :)

Thank you, you know it is only spotting but that is normal for me the day before it will go full force...I hope you get your bfp here soon. I had wanted to do something special for Christmas for my family but that is ok. I have to keep remembering that it is not my plan but His. I think this is one of His ways of bringing me back to Him I have been gone a long time and have actually started praying here recently...who knows..haha

I feel the same, be sending lots of prayers and keeping my faith :) Really don't know what's going on with me at the moment. I'm still spotting, I actually think it's easing off. Cramping on and off too. Wish I knew what was going on. If I don't have full AF by tomorrow I'll probably take another test. Hope you get your BFP soon too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->