absolutly f**kin fuming.

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Go to maternity withlow stomach pains, i have a high pain threahhold so it took alot to bring me here. it may well just be RLP but they basically told me to f**k off to a+e or ring me gp.
talking to me like i was something shed stept in 'this ladie..well young GIRL' bitch was lucky she was behind glass -.-

Patronising much?! Sorry you had a hard time hun :( I would have flipped and blamed "the hormones" ;)

im sat in a+e now. waitinf time 3 hours!
great health service these fuckers provide

Do you have an out of hours gp service you can call? They might see you quicker x

That is where my Italian hot blooded temper comes in.I would have stormed the gates, and freaked out until I got what I thought I deserved! Which is great health care you are paying for! It's your baby, you have to be the best advocate for the little bean! Don't stop until you get the answers you need.

i dont have an out of hours gp :(
im gonna end up curled up in a ball on a +e floor.
cant get comfy and its aggitating me even more

Sounds a right mess. I hope you get seen sooner than that!

no. triage wouldnt see me. the told me to go to a+e.
because im only 15weeks i dont think they see it as a big deal.
but theyll find out how much of a bog deal it is if anythings wrong

I had horrible stomach spasms it felt like a gallbladder attack and waited an hour at an ER i was literally crying in pain. We have "free" healthcare in canada- ha you get what ya pay for a bunch of over worked and underpaid people that stopped caring about 5 years ago

But don't the a+e have a triage who'll assess how much of an emergency you are? Oh wow, your hospital sounds a shambles :(

done.
i have a really bad water infection that i didnt know about.
i thought id know i had one.. like it would burn/hurt to wee..

Pregnancy suppresses the symptoms. i just got over a kidney infection i never knew i had until the relentless back pain started. hope you feel better soon xx

I was in triage Friday to find out I had a yeast infection... no symptoms other than the spotting I went there for!

Sorry you had so much trouble getting medical care :(

Hope you feel better and glad that it isn't anything more serious :hugs:

Ouch you poor lady! Hopefully it eases soon. So pleased baby is safe and well though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->