absolutly f**kin fuming.

dont know if you can hear baby through a stethascope. but she was listening to something in my gut lol

you can hear them through a fetalscope (sp?) but I would have thought the stethoscope would come much later. Maybe she was listening for movement

she was feeling my stomach and must of felt where baby was, then put the stethascope therw

I remember my midwife telling me unless your 20+ weeks they send you to a&e instead of maternity.. Dunno why.. But as least it's nothing wrong with baby

Whats peed me off the most is at my 12week scan they said my urine came back mixed growth. but she told me it was nothing. so since then its just been festering and getting worse and ive just been putting it down to RLP until lastnight. last nights pain was horrendous

I went to A&E with horrendous pains and cramps to find out I had a water infection. I was the same, didn't even realise I had one and had none of the usual symptons of a water infection!

I've had 3 uti's whilst pregnant none have been burning pee all have just been really low down pain. :hugs:

I feel your pain hun, I got diagnosed with water infection few weeks ago, and only symptom I had was the most painful lower back ache.. couldn't get comfortable for ages!! It was my kidneys rather than my back!

Your hospital seem about as caring as the one I went to at 5.30am on a Tuesday morning too!!

:grr: and get well soon!!

Lol xx

I don't get why they only give a darm about your pregnancy after 17 weeks and just tell you to bugger off to a&e or see doc/midwife who only work at the most 5 days a week or you can't get an appointment with straight away because there all fully booked, they should give a darm from the very start, unless there is some "valid reason". I had a similar experience when i was 16 weeks and 6 days i had some weird bloody discharge and rang up triage and they said because i'm a day under there policy i either have to go to a&e or ring midwife which i did and she told me to ring them as i'm only a day under and it didn't matter....well it did, so stupid. Sorry about the rant.
I hope your ok and feel better soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->