Accident Prone Already...only 6 weeks

Hopeful.89

1DS + Pregnant!
Reaction score
I really didn't think the off balance and accident prone side effects would come so quickly. I will be 7 Weeks tomorrow and so far in the last week I have stepped funny and walked into a huge metal garbage bin giving me a huge goose egg on my head and burnt my stomach with my hair wand...I am still not even sure how that one happened.

Please tell me this gets better and I won't be a complete klutz my entire pregnancy!

I was a massive klutz and did things like that BEFORE I was pregnant, god help me now haha

lol! I had incredible balance before! I was hardly klutzy at all! Now my DH things I am losing it because I keep accidentally doing the silliest things by accident.

I have been klutzy and scatterbrained for SURE!

The klutzy I can't say I never did before... but I do think I've stepped it up a notch.

For me personally, I think it's partially because I'm so mentally distracted. I'm still in utter SHOCK that it finally happened!

But I just wanted to let you know that I feel your pain... ;-)... sometimes physically!!!! LOL

No klutzy here but bad baby brain....I think Ive lost half my vocabulary!!!! Xx

LOL! The guys I work with think I am crazy because I forget what I was saying or wanted to say mid sentence and I keep forgetting words...

I was never really Klutzy before but now...I need to wear hockey equipment to keep from hurting myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->