Accidently locked OH out for the night!

missk1989

Reaction score
My OH left for work at 7.30 am yesterday and finished at half 9. His train was cancelled so had to wait for another and eventually got home at half 11. But I was asleep and my phone was on silent and he didnt have a key:blush: I woke up at half 12 to find loads of miss calls and a text saying he had gone to a mates. I rang him and he said he would stay there as he doesnt have work today. I feel really bad. He hadnt planned being there so late but even so at least this might encouraged him to start taking a key! I still feel guilty though...

:haha:

Just laugh about it hun, today's a new day :hugs: xxx

Oops!

He doesn't take his key with him? What if you had to go out in an emergency, or he was umm home after you've gone to bed? I'd say you've taught him a lesson lol ;)

I hope he see the funny side. Thing is i have a dentist appointment at nine and then uni so if he iasnt awake for me to pick him up when i leave los nursery then he will be locked out all day too :haha:

I hope he see the funny side. Thing is i have a dentist appointment at nine and then uni so if he iasnt awake for me to pick him up when i leave los nursery then he will be locked out all day too :haha:

I hope he does :lol:

Hopefully it's taught him to take his key! xxx

:rofl: my OH doesn't take his key either.

On the one occasion he did, he left his keys in the car, I went to uni and he rang me to say he was locked in :lol: he was stuck at home all day because I was out until 5 :rofl: now he doesn't take them to work with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->