Achey feeling, the start of somthing?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Jem88, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

Lastnight about 20mins after i got in bed, the tops of my legs & back started to ache and i had very mild achey period type feeling, i fell asleep and when i woke up thu the night and this morning i felt normal again. I now have the same achey feeling but it feels like my bump keeps going tight, every so often and aches, could be brackton hicks? does this sound like she's getting ready to come? she wasn't engaged 2 days ago, and i haven't lost my plug or had a show or anything yet.

2. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

it sounds like yr body is getting ready for her to come, but bear in mind you could feel this for a few weeks yet.
    fingers crossed that she make an appearance sooner than that though xx

3. welshprincess

welshprincess mum of 3 handsome boys

i have been feelin like this for almost 3 weeks the ache in my back gets that bad i sometimes cry too :(

4. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Real normal hun at the end im feeling the same all the time had a few oooo is it time moments, Should be soon for us hopefully in the next 2 weeks :) :). xxxx

5. kiraelliott

kiraelliott Mum & due #2 :)

Yeah had that the other night but it turned out to be nothing :( boooo