Achey hips an early symptom when suffered with SPD in previous pregnancy?

WDWJess

Pregnant with 4th!
Reaction score
Hi ladies I hope you dont mind me coming over from ttc to ask a question about symptoms!

AF is now a few days late and I'm getting BFNs even though I've had loads of symptoms. One possible symptom is for the past week I've been getting achey hips if I walk for more then a few minutes. I suffered from SPD when pregnant with my DS which disappeared the second I gave birth but with these achey hips in the 2ww I'm wondering is it possible I'm experiencing them because I'm pregnant?

Anybody experienced the same?

I had SPD in my first preg but haven't been bothered with it so far- however I did feel achy thighs before my bfp
Hope this is a good sign for you!!

I didn't suffer with SpD in my previous pregnancy but I have been having achy hips since my bfp...which I never had before I was pregnant! So I'd say thisis a positive sign. I've also had achy wrists and the tops of my feet...strange but true!

Good luck...fingers crossed xxx

I started having hip pain about 7dpo before I even had a positive test! (It's how I new I was pregnant). Didn't have it at all with DD but I think things are stretched already the second time around! I'm so sore!

I hurt my back about 2 weeks before my BFP - but as soon as I got my + I noticed that when my back got sore from overdoing it it creeped around into my hips until I rested, I'm hoping it's not an SPD thing! I didn't have it with DD, i've heard it's awful, so I hope you don't get it second time around - it does seem that tender hips is common and not always linked so hopefully it's just that for you :)

Thanks for all your replies ladies. I'm about to test again so wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->