Achey!

kateqpr

Reaction score
Anyone else have an achey abdomen? The last couple of days my lower stomach feels kind of bruised inside - achey. Not period pains, definitely more like it's a muscular ache. The last few nights i've put a hot water bottle on and it seems to ease it. Just wondered if anyone else has had this?

Or is it just normal, and because my stomach is getting heavier??

I'm going to go and have my urine tested tomorrow at my local drop in centre just in case it's a UTI (though i have no other symptoms). Also wondering if, because i'm on bed rest this week and been lying on my side all day, maybe it's that?

Every day it's a different bloody symptom!

Oh, and the sharp pain up my bum was back this morning. Hurrah!

yup, sometimes it feels like my stomach might rip off when i move too quickly :(

def check it out if you are worried but i have had ligament pains so far think it's just everything straining and stretching.

I get exactly the same thing and sometimes when i touch my tummy it feels bruised!

I get that a LOT and my MW said its because stomach/uterus getting heavier..and I really notice it too..it can cause a lot of acheyness!! Just get some rest and use a nice hot water bottle :)

now im wondering if this is whats wrong with me , its down in my lower belly area , I have had previous c-sections , and it hurts right around where my scar is , Im kind of scared but I really hope this is normal , Im going to try a hot water bottle to see if it helps ,

That's kinda what I was talking about the other day! Its gone now, but I've been a little more active, too. It just seemed to come after a lot of braxton hicks contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->