Aching front of head and eyes....

porkypig

Reaction score
what could this be? I wouldnt say its a headache as such but my head is sore, if that makes sense and if i move my eyes from side to side or up or down they ache like they are sore or bruised. Ive had this coming on for a few days now-what could it be?? :cry:

Sorry, I only just saw this!!!

Is it just at the front or is it at the back of your neck as well? I've been getting that feeling at the front as well but it's also at the back of my neck - like my eyes are bruised when I move them but also it's like a really tight band going round my head? I think it's possibly tension headaches in my case.

Do you look at a computer screen a lot? Could maybe be eye strain? I find that white tiger balm has been helping me a lot, might be worth a try.

Sorry not to have been very much help, I hope you get some other replies :flower:

xxx

sounds like sinuses to me. Try inhaling a few drops of eucalyptus oil in hot water to see if it gives you some relief. :hugs:

thank you for your replies. Ive done the eucalyptus oil a few times but ive had a reall bad neck ache for over a week so i think it might be linked to that. its soo horrible, ive had a headache on and off for 4 days now xx

Ooh poor you, sounds horrible :( Sounds like sinuses. Olbas oil really helps me when I have this xx

I agree sounds like sinuses.Could try some Sudafed from the chemist,they should help.

I have the same problem and as it turns out, I'm allergic to dairy, which was triggering my headache/eye attacks. It also affects my sinuses as well. Pay attention to when you normally get these attacks/pain. It could very well be an allergen.

Sure sounds like a problem related to sinus X

went docs, said it was tension headaches due to my neck sprain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"