aching in pubic bone??

Nessicle

Reaction score
I have an ache in my pubic bone slightly to the right hand side (I ov'd from the right this cycle) almost like a toothache but on and off. Also had some tingly sensations this morning for a few seconds that I've never experienced.

Anyone have the same? I'm around 5/6dpo (I don't temp - +opk was Friday 26 March CD14)

xx

I get that alot now as take extra prog after O. I would guess it is from that - if you normally do not feel anything there - could be a good sign!:thumbup:

CW

i had this at 7 DPO...it was like shooting pains from my pubic bone area shooting to my upper back and up my stomach to by my belly button area. I can not tell you why it happened or what this means tho.

I have been feeling pressure on my pubic bone this cycle but I am out this month,so I think it was just AF pains.....hate AF.

thank you for you for your replies!! I guess I will have to be patient and see what next week brings me but hoping it's a good sign, got some weird twinges tonight although I am having a glass of vino as I'm trying to stay as normal as possible and figure one or two wont hurt at this stage!

I would not worry about a glass or two! Hope its your month! good luck!

thank you honey i hope it is yours too!!

Nope, the stupid witch got me!! I am out for a few months now,OH is off to work, so I think its time for a break anyways.

oh so sorry honey that's pants I hope you dont have to wait too long before getting back to ttc!

love your avatar pic btw - I loooovvveeddd Button Moon!!

I love button moon too!! I wish it was still on so my future child can watch it! I hope I don't have to wait long either, but I have lost all hope, I have been trying since 08', had a MC a year ago and no luck since, OH is always working overseas so its really hard.

Good luck Nessicle! I hope you get your BFP!

xxx

I love button moon too!! I wish it was still on so my future child can watch it! I hope I don't have to wait long either, but I have lost all hope, I have been trying since 08', had a MC a year ago and no luck since, OH is always working overseas so its really hard.

aww so sorry to hear of your loss I hope you get an extra sticky bean as soon as possible :hugs: xx

Good luck Nessicle! I hope you get your BFP!

xxx

Hi Poppy :wave:

thank you for stopping by! Aww thank you! Only 7 more days eek!!

Your little boy is sooo adorable btw! Such a cute little face! :flower:

xx

Cant wait to see how this month turns out for you! Ive been sending baby dust your way since last month! I hope you get your BFP in a few days!!! Please keep me posted!

aww thank you Amie i sure need it! I'm not convinced I'll get my bfp this cycle, that aching has stopped and feeling fairly sure I'm out this month but hey on to cycle 4!

Hope little beanie is doing well and not making you too sicky!xx

Good luck Ness, hope this is it hun.
If it helps I got funny feelings in pelvic area like pin pricks

Well my pubic isn't aching but does feel strangely like a mouse has gotten in behind it and is rustling away :winkwink: Feels very peculiar indeed, was shopping in Tescos last night with OH and had to do an Elvis type hip roll as it feels sooooooo strange - he however thinks its hilarious that I feel like I have a rodent breakdancing in my foo :haha:

Could be a good sign had that both times that I got a BFP recently

FX for you x

I wouldn't worry too much about symptoms, I never had a single symptom until after I got my BFP, actually I had period like symtoms when AF was due but got my BFP instead, Keep your chin up! I thought I was out last month too and it turned out I was preggers! You never know! I'm cheering you you!

thank you! well had some tugging sensations early this morning and haven't had them since, I've never exeperienced that before!

5 days til AF is due and I'm having fertile CM and every time I get a gush I have to run to the toilet cos it feels like AF has come early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->