• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

aching in pubic bone??

thank you Amie!!

My boobs are killing tonight and had a nipping sensation behind my belly button, and aching round pubic bone, nothing that feels like AF type pains!

FX this is it x

Nessicle I am excited reading your signs - when are you testing? I'm on my 3rd cycle too and hoping its my month too - currently 2 DPO. Keep us posted!

oooh thank you Mistycat!!!

think I'm gonna test on Tuesday 11dpo!! Good luck to you and lots of :dust: xx

thank you sweetie!! I'm starting to think I could really be pregnant because my boobs are mega sore today! Its so sore across my breastbone and under my arms feels almost bruised and my boobs are really really tender and feel almost tingly burny sensation! I never get sore boobs so this is a first for me!

I also had a dream I did five hpt's and they were all positive - I'm getting excited now!

Hey Ness,

Hope you get a :bfp: this month, the signs sound goood!!

I'm getting similar boobie pains with similar CM atm but I'm just that bit behind so if its good news for you hopefully I'll be hot on your heels!!!

Lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

yay Delly! sounding good for you too!! :hugs: xxx

Well this month we could have done no more, we BD'd everyday 4 day's either side and on Ov.
We used concieve plus, Softcups and I've temped plus using OPK's.

I've thrown everything but the kitchen sink at my NYC :bfp: and hey I'll be in an amazing city if I do get a :bfn: so it wont be so bad!

Honestly how do people "accidently" manage this?!?!?!

:haha: I know!! And how do people manage to get pregnant on the pill?!!

I hope your bfp is imminant honey :hugs: I'm too scared to test I'm only 8dpo anyway don't have any tests in the house which is probably a good thing!! If I wake up tomorrow and my boobs are mega sore again (calmed down a bit as the day has gone on but still a bit sore) then I am gonna go buy some superdrug tests and test tomorrow! xx

I am always amazed when people manage to fall by mistake - just how do they do it! I did get cheered by a thought I had the other day when watching the TV documentary 'One Born Every Minute'..........if one is born every minute, that means someone gets a BFP at least every minute so there is hope for us all! We all just want it a bit quicker please!

I'm quite sad that series has finished....that was my fix!

Good luck Nessicle! On a funny note...My husband's sister got pregnant on birth control, because she went to the dentist and got antibiotics, which interfered with the birth control and now she is going on eight months pregnant. It was weird cuz I had heard about this happening, but had never met someone who had experienced it until her.

thank you Mistycat and Jaymeebee!

Misty I loved that program!!! gutted it has ended too :cry: although that forceps delivery on the last episode made me brick it ha ha

thank you Mistycat and Jaymeebee!

Misty I loved that program!!! gutted it has ended too :cry: although that forceps delivery on the last episode made me brick it ha ha

They're re-running the series on More4 if you have Sky - Tuesday evenings at 9pm.....yeah I know its a repeat but I'll still watch it lol! I used to record them and save them up til I was in my 2ww - I wouldn't bother watching if AF was in town lol!

:haha: bless you! At least the 2ww will have gone faster! Oooh thank you for the tip about One Born - will watch it cos I missed the first few episodes!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->