Aching in your ladyparts? (tmi!)

ChocolateC

Reaction score
For the past few weeks I've had an achy feeling on and off in my ladyparts. :blush: I even got the courage to ask my doctor about it a month ago and she did a test for UTI and it was negative, and she said it didn't look like yeast (I had a pap smear then too), but she didn't know what it was. It's not really pain, it's just discomfort, kind of achy. It's not high up, just in the, um, entranceway to the area. Anyone else have this?

I do on & off, makes me wince sometimes. Midwife said its all normal as long as not severe.....more joys of being pregnant! Lol

The more you can rest your feet up the better . I had this with my 3rd child and found standing on my feet for long periods made it worse xx

After my early L&D visit last night, I asked the doctor about this.. and was told it's normal. I equated mine to feeling like my pelvis was split at times..or like when you were kid, riding a bike and sometimes when you stopped suddenly how the bar crushed the vajayjay region [the doc chucked, and said she doubted it felt that bad..but that that is normal, as the body starts to prepare for birth].

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->