Aching pelvic bones/area

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
Feels like my pelvis is really sore tonight and achy anybody else have this? X

Yep me toog, my right hip is hurting too. Had pgp both previous pregnancies so think I’m heading the same way 😞

Yeah after work my pelvis has been really sore. Too much walking and standing, can't avoid it. Yesterday it felt like my whole abdomen was sore but when I really thought about it it was radiating from my pelvis. I have pgp as well and it's starting earlier this time!

Oh that sounds just like me but this will be a first for me 😱

How you've managed to avoid it with all your pregnancies I'll never know! My first loosened me up and now The ligaments just fall to pieces as soon as the uterus grows!!

Yes! My pelvis has been soooo achey these past few days!

I no I've been lucky really so far although my last pregnancy was quite tough physically and remember thinking I can't do this again lol. And here I am 😂

It could be pgp... i have it its from the relaxin hormone loosening the joints i have it really bad cant walk somtimes so im going to psyio and bowen therapy

I no I've been lucky really so far although my last pregnancy was quite tough physically and remember thinking I can't do this again lol. And here I am 😂

I was adamant a few weeks ago, when I was bed ridden with HG there's no way we're having anymore. Now I'm like, give me all the babies! again lol!! Nothing like babies to give you short term memory loss XD

this is very true!! lol its amazing how much we have selective memory when it comes to pregnancy and babies!!

What’s the difference between SPD and pgp then? This sounds like me but have been referred to physio for SPD ?

Honestly I haven't heard the term PGP here on west coast Canada.

We call it SPD when it's pain in the pubic symphysis and radiating into the groin, hips, legs. Sciatica when it's in the bum cheeks and back of the legs.

PGP is I think more a general term that covers the pubic joint, sciatic joint, or hip joints. So if you had multiple it would be PGP but if it's just the pubic joint it's SPD.

This just started for me in the last couple weeks. About 24 weeks, i think. (Im almost 26 weeks). My hips and lower back feel like they are being pushed apart. My groin lady bits area feels really swollen (it isnt just that it feels that way). I have a lot of aches and hwavy feeling there. Ibhave been using a maternity support band and that seems to help.

The round ligament pains happen way more often and severely this go around.

Hope you feel better soon.

Just posted about this in May Marvels. I'm having this. Too much walking and all my pelvis and groin just aches and aches. I hate it so much and I know it's only going to get worse ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->