Achy uterus? Anyone else have one?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
So I haven't had any AF type cramps in a few days...but lately my uterus has been feeling pretty "achy..." that's the best way I can describe it. Sort of like a sore muscle or something? It's very subtle but it feels achy. Is this normal?

Come to think of it, my hips feel achy too.

I'm having similar, almost like pulled muscle pains and my lower back has been a bit stiff too. I guess they really take off with the growing now and start stretching everything out to make room! Also wondering if its my uterus tipping forward as it's been flopped backwards up until now!

Yes I've been feeling the same thing, particularly when I wake up in the morning. I'm just putting it down to stretching pains. I remember this last time, but not till 14/15 weeks. Hope it means I'm not going to start showing 4/5 weeks earlier!! Though I probably willl.

x

Yes I've had it since 4 weeks, my hips, lower back and pelvic muscles all are aching, I was told it's normal.

Yes, mine feels heavy and achy...like I'm carrying a bowling ball around! Sometimes I feel better when I wear my belly band :wacko:

I do too. Feels quite heavy and feels tight like iv done lota of sit ups - of course I haven't lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->