Acid reflux & heartburn

JWandBump

Reaction score
It started when I was pregnant with my 2nd so about 5-6 months this has been going on. Every day, I have acid coming into the back of my throat. It's happening constantly now. I've been watching what I eat and drink ,just water & 1 cup of tea.

It's effecting everything I do now, I hardly eat after dinner time and I have to sleep with 2-3 pillows. It makes me feel constantly sick. Everyone said it would be better once I had DS but its worse :( shall I go to doctors? Any suggestions? Its ruining my life X

I'm sorry hun- I know how sucky that is. I got acid refluc in my mid-20's, no clue why? But after seeing my doc, he prescribed me meds. Which I had to take daily- but, tbh, the over the counter ones work just as well. I tried a couple till I found one that worked best for me- like Zantac or Prevacid... maybe just ask a local phamacist.

fyi- for me, what worked best was seeing a naturopathic doc. After years of having to take daily meds- he put me on a 3mos rescrictive diet- and my body got "back in balance" and no more acid reflux! It wasn't cheap- as insurance didn't cover any of it- but, for me it was well worth it. Least I don't have to takes meds anymore- just the occasional heart burn that Tums helps with now :)

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"