ACNE while PRegnent? =( =0

mamii2be18

ITS A GIRL =] 2nd Trimester.
Reaction score
Hey everyone HOw are u? im goin insane...haha im 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant this is my first pregnancy and i have never broke out on my face like i am NOw. before i got pregnant i was on birth control and my face was constantly clear i loved it and also before i even got on my birth control my face was clear.but now since i got pregnent my face has been worse then ive ever seen it before.this is somehting that is putting a lot of stress on me.i kno its b/c our hormones r going crazy while pregnant but there has to be something we can do? and i wanted to kno if anyone is going threw this same thing with their face during pregnancy...or is it just me...? is there anything at all that i can do to help prevent this.? i mean rite now i am useing proactive on my face but that dosen't seem to be working fast enough haha. please help me! i wanna have a great pregnancy and i am so far its jus that this is the only thing that im havein trouble dealing with :cry:.

:crib:

I am getting the SAME THING!!! but I'm only about 5 weeks pregnant... I was on the pill too and I was fine... and before that I was fine... now its crazy!

i kno i hate it so much.its like i wake up everyday now and honestly don't even wanna get dressed for the day b/c of my pimples all over my face.i feel UGly and its weird because it jus recently started for me i am now 16weeks and 2 days preg...and my face is just breaking out so badly.ive herd tho that it goes away starting at the end of your 5th month because by then your hormones start finally gettin used to where they r at ,at that point.HOpefully that is true aha if true that means i only have 1 more month of these breakouts...i mean its bad enough us pregos hafta worri about mood swings,being starving 24/7,back pains,morning sickness ect...atleast let us have clear skin hahahaha!:muaha:

im going through the same thing. i have never EVER had pimples. so its very stressful. but hopefully it will clear up soon!!! of course, it has been this way for 3 months now so i doubt it!!

yea i hope these breakouts go away soon. BUt the more i think about it; EVERYTHING that i am goin threw all the changes in my body all the breakouts ect.. is sooo worth it in the end so why stress on it rite?ahaha :cry:

I've always had a problem with breakouts as my skin is oily but in pregnancy I keep getting little spots right at the side of my nose and they hurt :(

Pain in backside but worth it people tell me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"