"Active" Baby

Poorah

Reaction score
Just called SCBU to see how Martha is doing. She's struggled to put on any wieght for a few days, and yesterday she was very unsettled during feeds and is now on infant gaviscon. I wanted to see if this has helped to settle her.

It would appear the gaviscon is helping and we've had much less vomitting, but the nurse also informed me that she had been read the riot act for misbehaving. Again. She's been able to roll over (left to right, front to back etc.) for about two weeks now, but this morning she developed a new trick, and was found upside down with her feet at the top of the incubator and a her head touching the bottom of the incubator. And I wonder why she's struggled to put on any bloomin' weight!:dohh:

Did anyone else have such a wriggly, wrestless baby? It's almost like she wants to move around already, and she's only 5 weeks old tomorrow.

Alex was quite a good baby but her lil "next door neighbour" was ALL over the place trying to escape :rofl:

my daughter is restless and wriggly but matha's antics takes the cake. My olivia pushes her nurse's hands, pulls out her nasal canula, is forever kicking and turning around her head and trying to see what's going on around her. I think i like feistiness but i doubt i'll be saying the same thing when she comes home.

My little girl is terrible she can also fully roll over and turns her head to the other side when shes had enough of us :haha:

her favourite trick is to roll of her nest thingy and scrunch herself right down to the bottom of her incubator

haha that`s hilarious! I can just imagine the nurse`s face when she finds your daughter upside down or all turned around :haha:

Their was a baby when Niamh was in who was allways trying to escape, he was on a slant (im gessing for reflux) and would allways wiggle to the bottom of his incubator and set all the alarms off because he was pulling on the leads. He was tiny too where as my big fatty never moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->