Actively trying!

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my second month of actively trying. I've been using ovalation tests I've done three this week but they have had no lh surge. Accordong to my app this is my most fertile week and Friday being the best day. I will continue to test for the next week.
Is it still best to have S every other day? Or everyday?

What time of the day do u think is best to test?

All advice greatly received :)

#tryingforbabyno2

It's said that dtd every other day is best and it doesn't tire you and your partner out. For opks, your surge can show in the evening. If you can take a test twice a day to make sure you catch your surge....or you can take it mid day ish. Good luck this month!!

Hi there,

Best of luck!! Afternoon POAS with OPKS as OP has suggest is definitely the best time to try and detect OV. I always did them after I got home from work xx

I've read every other day is best so he can build up enough swimmers. Also, I've heard hanging out in bed after you BD for about 15 minutes with your feet in the air helps too.

Hi, thanks for your replys.

The last two ovalation tests I've done I did at 8pm at night, last nights one was defiantly darker than the night before I have seen an increase in colour over the week. Today is my last day of ovalation period according to my apps. We didn't go for the every other night plan, we went every day sorry to sound crude.. But didn't want to miss any chances. This is my second month of trying so fingers crossed something has worked.. I will begin my two week wait on Sunday... When is the earliest you have taken a pregnancy test?

Thankyou :)

#tryingforbabyno2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back