Actually had to run out of Greggs today *shame*

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I just thought I'd give you ladies something to laugh at... I had an early appointment in town for my eldest and of course morning sickness and the bus do not go well together....

yesterday we had to do the same thing and went into greggs at 8:30am for a hot chocolate and a sausage and bacon roll.. well nom nom and it cured my ms.. so i thought today ... ahhh that will help. We went in and there was a cue this morning and as we are waiting someone must have ordered a strong coffe.... weeeeeeeellll as soon as the smell wafted over to me i had to RUN out of the shop (getting me many funny looks)... i very almost threw up right in the middle of the shop because my son wouldnt move from in front of the pram. :haha: :haha: Ive never been so embarrased in a long time. dry heaving in front of loads of people lol

same as on the bus on the way in this morning.. i was puffing and panting like a mad woman the whole 30 minutes trying my darn hardest not to puke :sick:

my ms had died off... but it looks like its back with avengence :haha:

I had it for 40 weeks. Been sick down drains, in bins and one time in to my hand. At 8 weeks I had to fly down south and puked til I bled lol. I did however get a nice bundle of sick bags which were all used up on bus trips to work. I feel the shame! Xxx

Aw poor you been there though that sudden oh no feeling :(
It's not nice :(

Emma

Get a roll of (good quality) freezer bags and keep them in your bag at all times!

Thanks ladies! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I shall have to do that and get some freezer bags for my handbag ;) I never thought of something like that. Then again I never had Ms with my boys so I've never realised how bad it can get.

Once my stomach settled the hot chocolate went down a treat...and Dh looked lovely with my purse :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->