acupuncture any ladies having it now

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
hi i had my first session this weds just gone and am feelng alittle sore today low down with slight cramping so am hoping this is OV and need to get busy this weekend just wondering what anyone else is experiencing with their acupuncture

I go for my first session on Friday! I am super excited. Hopefully it will jumpstart some things and we can get a BFP by the end of the Summer! Not sure how often I would go but I am foavorable for the week before and the week after O.

Did you get any herbs? I've heard some ladies get herbs as well from their Practioners.

Good Luck!!

D~

i have been taking agnus cactus which i got from holland and barratt coz i wasnt sure if she would give me anything or not and i had my first session before OV, im now at OV and am having my next one weds coming which will be 3/4 days after OV cd16 and then i have another one a week after and if i dont get my period one after that to keep my progesterone levels up as thats my problem my progesterone levels drop somewhere towards the end of the tww and thats whats causing all out m/c so hopefully she will sort that out. Im 44 tho so not holding out too much hope as they say its so much harder to fall at this age but here's for tying it anyway.
Good Luck hun, you'll love it its so relaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->