Addicted to Vicks vapour rub!

im gonna have to hae a good sniff of my vicks rub after reading this!!!

Mine is Body Shop fruit body spray cant stop spraying it on myself im a walking fruit lol vicks make me gag :-(

In the meantime I am gonna carry on having a sniff....Just in moderation! :haha:

Picture below to salivate over! :smug:

Better than permanant markers, hey! :winkwink:

:haha: I think I'm going to go find the Vicks too and just take a couple of sniffs myself. We all sound like drug addicts lol!

I feel like a drug addict when im sat sniffing....:dohh:

I can't stop sniffing Wine! LOL I'm baking a Turkey and I use wine with the baking and it smells SO Yummy! :cloud9:

I also have a bit of an addiction to the smell of coffee (even though I have never had any). I was in the grocery store with my OH last week and we were in the coffee isle and I nearly died of happiness. I wanted to just stand there all day. Luckily my fiancée was sweet enough to get a small coffee bean out of the dispenser thingys so I could carry it around the entire store just so we could get done with our shopping lol.

I have read not to put vicks directly into your nose as it can cause pneumonia, I never put it UP my nose anyways, just underneath, its so nice, lol. I also discovered if you have a bad headache rubbing some on your forehead then putting a wet washcloth over makes it nice and cold, it feels so good :)

I swear by olbas oil in winter to help me sleep. Vicks has too many memories for me lol

I also have a bit of an addiction to the smell of coffee (even though I have never had any). I was in the grocery store with my OH last week and we were in the coffee isle and I nearly died of happiness. I wanted to just stand there all day. Luckily my fiancée was sweet enough to get a small coffee bean out of the dispenser thingys so I could carry it around the entire store just so we could get done with our shopping lol.

I LOVE Me some Coffee! :happydance: LOL

....Im like that walking past a shoe shop :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

DH always says, do you wanna go in! (Not for new shoes, just to sniff!!!) :haha::haha:

Oh, oh, oh.....Just remembered 'bycycle shops' are awesome :thumbup:

So, whilst shopping I saw (& salivated:blush:) the range of Vicks

I figured that it may be better to buy a Vicks sinus stick (the one you stick up your nose & sniff) Because that is designed for sniffing, where as the pots of vicks arent

Well....Now I wish I hadnt, it is so strong (which is lush) that now my Vicks pot doesnt even smell! :dohh:

I really hope the smell is annoying LO :baby:

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, as I didn't read all the posts.... but you might want to say something to your dr/mw about it. Pica during pregnancy could be a mineral/vitamin deficiency? Something along thoughs lines.
https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/unusualcravingspica.html

I am having a mad craving to sniff 'Vicks vapour rub'....:blush:

The thought of it makes my mouth water...But I am a little worried its not good for me or the LO? :shrug:

I had the same craving with DS1, so used to carry a 'sniffer' that you put up your nose

Then with DS2 I craved the smell of rubber, so used to carry a small child plimsoll around with me, for sneaky sniffs! :blush:

What are your opinions please :flower:

**runs off to open the jar**
I love Vick’s rub , gasoline , brand new car smell, , smell of a ac when it turns on , the dryer when it’s on. I know I’m extremely weird lol.

As Austin'smom said, it could be Pica. When I was pregnant with my son I literally had a craving to smell a dirty mop. Every time DH would mop and it would become dirty I would argue w him to let me smell it. It was horrible. I had a vitamin deficiency .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->