Addicted..

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I cannot seem to get enough Mashed Potatoes. Its like a New found love (even though i'v eaten them since i was born :haha:)

everytime hubby said what do you want to eat..
I reply i dont care as long as theres mashed potatoes :dohh:

Anybody else like this with a food?

im not like it with food but i am with clean washing, i love washing clothes just to smell them after, spec as soon as the washing machine done. love it!!

i guess if there is any food i just have to have its vegetables i love them, its the first thing il eat of my plate incase i get full i want to know ive eaten them, it has nothing to do with healthy eating i just love them, well everything but peas ...yuk!! i must admit i do stick my finger in the pan and eat the left over mash inside sometimes :)

xx

I've always been addicted to mash even from before I was pregnant....especially with some wholegrain mustard added, mmmm!

I'm mostly addicted to Philadelphia [on anything I can!] and crumpets with jam :)

Know exactly what you mean though Li, I do tend to obsess about the smells of things more than tastes at the moment!

I too have become addicted to mash potato since being pregnant, I like mash anyway but I just had to have it on my plate nearly every day since being pregnant lol, how weird......

For a while i became addicted to boiled potatoes yummm.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"