Adding to babyrice - when?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
He's been having babyrice for 2/3 days now, a couple of teaspoons for lunch plus 5/6oz of milk, but when do I start adding fruit to it?

And how long do you wait until introducing a 2nd meal?

I know to introduce one food at a time but apart from that im stuck!

HV just said try babyrice...He's only 14 weeks so I know i might not be for awhile I just want to know =]

i think every baby is diff but in our case luisa was on baby rice and porridge from 17 weeks hv wanted me to hold out giving her anything elsed until she was 20 weeks but she had plain puree fruit and veg from 19 weeks

last week (21 weeks) i started mixing her purees together after getting her used to diff ones one at a time

xx

If you've started weaning already then it's fine to give pureed carrot, apple, pear, swede, parsnips, broccoli etc. Be prepared for multicoloured stools:wacko::dohh:
This site is good. It only says 6months as you probably know that that's the guidelines now and she probably doesn't want to actively promote early weaning:dohh:. I have her book from years ago and all those things I've mentioned were from 4months or from the start of weaning:happydance:

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/age-range/babies-6-9-months

Arm yourself with as much info as possible. I have weaning books but there's so much info on the net (I never had a pooter when I had my eldest daughter) that it would be mad to spend money on something you'll only use for a while as you can get recipes etc online:thumbup:

Good luck babe xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->