Addison? set on name for 6mths now unsure?

dhartley

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am having a little girl - due in 5 weeks now

I have a son called Ethan and a daughter called Keira so its fair to say i like slightly unusual names ie not traditional but kind of trendy names

We had completely decided on girls name of Addison
(yep admit im a greys anatomy fan but also love the name!) I also love the name Lexi but partner preferred Addison.

we have been sure that she is gonna be called Addison now for about 6 months but i am now with only 5 weeks to go having a name wobble and keep switching from still loving it to not being 100% sure. IS this normal?????? anyone else done this???

Lovely name ! Trust me my OH wanted the name Calliopie !!!!! (Grey's Fans too =D)

I LOVE the name Addison.:thumbup: I would have it on my list. Unfortunately my last name ends in son.

its a really beautiful name!! i had 2 choices that i loved with my first son his dad only liked one so that was his name from as soon as we knew he was a boy, then i had a few doubts about it (even though it was my choice and loved it) just before i had him, i think it was just because it was so close to him being here and once hes named thats it so i had to make sure it was right! well i did give him that name and i couldnt imagine him being called anything else! its still my favourite name and it suits him perfectly! xxx

thanks guys, think im gonna stick with it as do still love it. just think im saying it over and over in my head till it sounds weird!!

I love Addison! Goes well with your other children's names (not traditional/a bit trendy/but not weird)

Love it - it's on our shortlist too :) Go with your gut; we're the same, we've had the name picked for years and now we've 5 months to go we're doubting ourselves!!!

Addison is a really nice name! It's true though, if you think too hard on any one name, it'll start to sound weird and it's easy to start doubting yourself. Try not to overthink it and when your daughter is born, you'll know just by looking at her and saying the name out loud to her whether it's 100% right for her. :) Good luck with your last few weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->