Adelaide?

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
Do you like it? I really like it and OH says we can possibly use it but says he needs to warm up to it because right now it makes him think of lemonade or Gatorade lol.

I think it's beautiful. My only concern is that she'll likely be called Addie eventually and will just blend in with all the other Addie's because the Addison/Adilyn/Adeline names are super popular right now.

Also middle name suggestions would be helpful.

It sounds very old fashioned to me and also reminds me of the girl from American Horror story but I dont think that show is popular at all in the UK lol. Anyway it is pretty but I would definitely make sure you like the name Addie because eventually she'll probably be called that.

It's definitely one of those pretty names that wont get acknowledged because she will eventually just be "Addie" as you say....

I love the name Genevieve but everyone tells me she would just be called Jen, which is NOT something I'd want her to be called...

Perhaps use it for a middle name so that it gets used more properly?

I'm not keen only because all these kind of names end up with the nn Addie and I really don't like Addie x

I don't really like it, but that's because I don't really like names of places/cities

I like Adelaide and also like Addie so that wouldn't bother me. I would love to use it if we have a girl one day but my problem is Adelaide from Adelaide would be a little OTT...

I love this name :) I used it as the main characer in the book im writing :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->