Adice please

mumbee

Mum of 3, ttc #4
Reaction score
I am six weeks and started spotting a week ago, i went to the dr and she did my hcg levels and they were lower then expected. She repeated them 2 days later and they were raising but still low. The bleeding got like a light period and has been on and off, i have not had any cramping. She told me i am likely having a miscarriage, i have to wait until monday for an ultrasound. Anyone experience this? Is there any hope?

Hey hun,

Ive got no personal experience of this (i've had a missed miscarraige, but i didnt know until my scan as i had no pain or bleeding etc) however my sister had quite a lot of bleeding in early pregnancy and it turned out to be a cyst that had popped and was causing her to bleed and baby was fine

Sorry i cant be any more help but just wanted to send you a :hugs:

Hi Hun last week I went through bleeding !!! It started brown Wednesday morning and then finished red but the night !! Thursday continued brown the disappeared !!! It's wasn't load but definatley enough to get worried about.... Went for a scan in the Friday and saw nothing !!! They told me to prepare for the worst had they would of like to see more at the stage I was (40 days) they took my blood and it was high. Shocked the Dr re booked me for a scan Wednesday just gone .... And there was a baby with a heart beat!!!! I haven't had any more bleeding since then but finger crossed all works out for you xx keep us updated xx

ive been through bleeding that led to a healthy overdue baby. But my HCG levels never dropped. praying for you!

I had this happen to me but unfortunately the outcome wasn't good :cry: I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy. In hindsight it should have been detected a lot sooner then it was. I had slow rising HCG and bleeding. It was not bright red like I had had with a m/c but more pink and mucousy but it continued for well over a week. I had a scan that showed nothing in the uterus but they put that down to it been too early to see anything.

I wish you all the luck and hope your pregnancy results in a healthy baby :hugs:

Update
Woke up this morning and the bleeding is heavier and have started cramping. I think i am having a miscarriage, i am so numb. I really dont want to have the ultrasound on Monday, cause i know.i will not see anything now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->