ADIOS & other tablets...

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
Do you have to be classed as 'overweight' to use these? I am 10 stone and 5'6 so I am classed as normal but I wanna lose 1 stone.. is it wise to use tablets such as ADIOS or are these specific to people with a high BMI? Ive looked online but I can't really see anything!

Adios tablets are pretty much water tablets with caffeine so you will be ok to take them if u suffer from water retention :)
I suffer with it so bought some water tablets for £3.50 from health food shop and i lost 3lb in 4 days so it does help alongside healthy eating etc xxx

ah thanks hun.. I'll look in holland and barrett and see what I can pick up for half the price ;)

Dont work anyways in my eyes.

If their water tablets, drink more water lol!

You can get better tablets than ADIOS and probably for cheaper as well. Their are all sorts of slimming tablets that you can buy online, which technically do work as they include ingredients to help you on your diet, like surpressing appretite and aiding digestion - really just helping you along, so though you have to do all the hard work, taking safe slimming tablets can help that along. You can do research online for which are the best ones and most effective with least side effects. I take acai berry tablets, quite cheap and effective with no side effects! :thumbup: x

Hey..

I am an Advisor/Ambassador for a female supplement company Maxitone. If you are interested in taking supplements to help support your weight loss goals, Maxitone do a supplement called Sculptress capsules. They are a natural herbal formula that contains ingredients that have been proven to work. They will help accelerate weight loss but obviously have to be taken along side healthy eating and exercise.

I swear by Maxitone and not just because I am an Ambassador. I am that because ive use them and they have worked..

I'll post the link, the site also contains really helpful information on diet/exercise etc..

https://www.maxitone.com/affiliate/mtlanding-amie.html

thanks Pip, I'll look into Acai. And Amielh :thumbup:

As for drinking more water, yep I need to!! Its not even like I eat LOADS. Just one meal a day. I don't snack all that much either.. I don't exercise tho, and I don't drink much water so I suppose thats not helping! Im stuck at 10 stone and can't seem to get any lower :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->