Admin

gemmasjewel

Reaction score
Dear Admin

I fail to see why you have closed my post, I was asking about mentioning my fb page! I wasnt advertising, I also find it very hard to believe that manners can't be used regardless of your answer!! A simple hello/hi and thanks cost nothing and wouldn't go a miss! I have jokned this site today in the hope that it is more friendly than the other large community site that I was also a member!! Clearly not!

I also find it hard to believe that you advertise as much as you do, with pointless adverts, annoying to say the least, yet when a mummy would like to mention, perhaps not advertise as such, you close my post without any manners whatsoever!

It would be good for you to remember without people joining forums and chatting , there wouldn't be a site at all!!!!

It would perhaps be a good idea to start a thread for hard working mummies with handmade goods, supporting them rather then driving them away!

Gemma

There is no place here (at the moment) for facebook pages/personal pages/advertising. This is stated in the forum rules and TOS which are outlined for you to read and which you agreed to when you sign up to the forum.

Your post asked a question about advertising which was answered, I am sorry if you don't like that answer. If you had made other posts on the forum introducing yourself etc. they would have been answered accordingly. I am sorry if you felt my actions rude but it certainly wasn't intended that way.

Please read our forum rules and TOS:

Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. If a thread has been moderated, it is with good reason. Posts questioning or complaining about such actions will either be removed or closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->