admitted to hospital :(

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
So I had a stay in hospital, turns out I have extreme hg :( iv never felt like this in my life... iv been put on the strongest anti-sickness tabs out but still feel nauseous. Has anyone else experienced this? When will it get better?

I've not experienced this but just wanted to say I hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

it is said that by the time of 13 weeks you'll feel much better, but every pregnancyis a different world. I'm 11w and 3d pregnant too and my sickness is getting worse, twinges and sort of pulling pain ... horrible headaches... I don't want to go to the doctor because I'm very stubborn and I know is just pregnancy stuff, but really is annoying me. I'm at college at the moment studying midwifery and my lecturers are really concerned about me because I look really pailed and fragile... I just answer.. It's pregnancy stuff...

Hope your HB gets better soon, and with those sickness tablets you will definetly get better soon ( specially with this sickness ) You might be given some IV as they found ketones in your urine as you were dehydrated, but don't worry just try to drink plenty of fluid. You know what really helps to me for the sickness? Diet decaffeinated coke and Flat! completely flat! Helps me a lot, you might want to try

Hungs for you hun xxx

Just wanted to say hope your feeling better soon poor you must be awful :(

Starlight

Yuck! I hope you are like mos women and get relief after this trimester:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe