Adventures in Gentle Dicipline

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
Anyone read it or heard of it?

I ran across it when looking for Adventures in Tandem Nursing. It is by the same author. I'm wondering if it is worth buying....

https://www.amazon.com/ADVENTURES-GENTLE-DISCIPLINE-Parent-Parent/dp/0976896907/ref=pd_cart_recs_6

ooh its easy when lo has a paddy you bend down and u whisper softly in lo's ear "im gonna kick ur ass when u get home"

gentle dicipline :D

lmbo

seriously tho ive never heard of it but sounds intresting :)

Looks interesting, not heard of that one before. May have to purchase soon...

ooh its easy when lo has a paddy you bend down and u whisper softly in lo's ear "im gonna kick ur ass when u get home"

:rofl:

Sure, if it were only that easy!

Although, my DH is determined that "Wait until your father gets home." WILL put the fear of god in them! :dohh:

Haha we already practice gentle discipline but having some other ideas is always helpful. I have threatened the boys with "I'm gonna call daddy if you don't stop it" before :doh: They were driving me insane and daddy is the best so they dont' want him knowing they are acting up for me. Mark's awesome though, in the mornings when he leaves for work, especially if I had a bad day before, I'll be back in my room or something and he'll talk to the boys about being good for me that day and make sure they listen and behave and all that and I won't find out til later in the day when I comment on how good they are being I get "Yeah daddy told us to" Well thanks daddy...but can't you just do that everyday? lol

:rofl:

Sure, if it were only that easy!

Although, my DH is determined that "Wait until your father gets home." WILL put the fear of god in them! :dohh:

LMAO Sezzlebum

Yeah TL. My OH seems to think that his will be the voice of authority too. I was chatting to him about the 'terrible twos' and tantrums and he said that Saf won't have temper tantrums because 'he will tell her'. My, he has a lot to learn!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->