Advice? 30 DPO light spotting, BFN

Ali8114

Reaction score
Hello! New to the forums but hoping for some help.

Been using an app to track cycles for 8 months now. First 6 months were regular, 31-33 days with exactly 4 day periods. Day 1 of last cycle was 11/6. Period ended 11/9. App tracker predicted ov day on day 21, or 11/26. Around 11/28, I started experiencing nausea, headaches, cramping that came and went until 12/5. AF was expected btw 12/6 and 12/8 (Cycle day 33). Nothing happened. Took a hpt each day through the 12th, all negative. I made an appointment with my gyn for 12/22 to check things out. Started feeling small cramps and nausea again week of 12/19. Still no AF, still bfn tests. 12/21 I woke up and had a fever with flu like symptoms. Went to restroom and had light pink spotting but not anything for a pad or tampon. Slept most of day with fever. 12/22 the fever was worse and I had heavier (but still hardly needing a tampon) brown spotting. Very small amounts of tissue, only really evident when urinating. I had to cancel my appointment due to the high fever. 12/23 through today there are still a few dots of brown spotting when I use the restroom. I am still extremely nauseous and sensitive to food smells. My breasts have twinges and I have a constant headache. My appointment was rescheduled to January 8th due to overbooked appt so from the holidays and I am so frustrated. Negative hpts, preg symptoms and spotting?! Has this ever happened to anyone else? I was hoping that this would be our bfp, but now I just want to know one way or the other so we can keep trying! Please let me know of any input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->