Advice and a lil help?

Owlette21

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here I have been on a previous forum and didn't get much help.
Last year my OH used the pull out method for conception, I have never been on the pill and it was my first time - and yes I did get pregnant, unfortunately I M/C 3 weeks later - just before Christmas.
This year we started off with the pull out method again, nothing happened. So the OH got a bit over ecstatic one night and came in me, but still nothing happened. Yes admittedly I should of taken some form of contraception, after my miscarriage and two nothings, my heart just sank and I let whatever my body wanted. Until the beginning of April, I was pretty convinced I have conceived this time and he'll probably deny it - my OH got excited. I was on holiday at the time, so when I cam back to work the following week to shambles I became unbelievably stressed, which then caused a heavy early bleed. Yet again I have M/C.
During May me and the OH had some separate time, which then caused my AF to be late by a couple of days. Last Saturday I spent the weekend with him, and had unprotected sex again.
Lets put it this way AF does not like me not one bit, it's up to her when she wants to show up, when I do predict the little moo and shes right on schedule, next month she decides to come early or arrive late. I have had this for the whole of my teen years. (I started early - I was the only one who had boobs in year 6). Normally its 30- 34 days... One time it was 28 then the next month it went to 29 next 30 etc. Usually, its usually shows within the first 10 days of the month. At the moment I have calculated her to be either today or tomorrow. As my last was the 5th May... 30 days would of been yesterday, 31 today, 32 tomorrow, 33 friday, 34 saturday. I was going to test next friday, when I know the lil moo has definitely not showed up, like I said 10 days never more than 15... after 15 I will worry. Sorry for the rant, I'd rather you'd have my back story before jumping to conclusions. So the help and advice I would like with is;
What are your stories with M/C how long did it take you to conceive again or AF became a bit more regular?
I am experiencing weirder symptoms than the rest of the previous conceptions - achey legs, uncomfortable abdominal, (TMI) watery discharge sometimes looking like egg whites and an annoying cold which only came on yesterday night (I had been perfectly fine for about a week or two now), I'm bunged up, glands are swollen, started off as a sore throat etc - What symptoms did you have which differed between other pregnancies and do you think I might be?

All I'm asking for is a little advice and a lot of help... even if its just telling me about symptoms.

Thank you all so much xoxox

Hi sorry about your loss. I can't help but there is a forum fo TTC after a loss I think the ladies there would be able to help good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->