• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice anyone? I am going crazy?!?!? **UPDATE**

Krystal2085

Reaction score
So, here is my rant.

I am a little over 3 weeks late now. Not really a big concern, since sometimes my body likes to do this randomly. I had brown spotting yesterday and today and was sure AF was coming, but no show yet. Last test I took was about 1.5 weeks ago or so.. I gave up after that. Figured I could give it a few more
weeks.

Now for the the stuff that is making me crazy. For the last 3 weeks, I have felt nauseous throughout the day, not throwing up, just sick. I attributed that to AF coming, it happens sometimes. Also for the last 3 weeks I have what I think is flu/cold/allergies combo, I have no clue. I am stuffed up, headaches, running nose, sneezing like crazy. I have never had allergies before, but I figured since it is the allergy season that this is what I have. Now, I do not normally have a big appetite at all. I usually can eat one meal a day and feel content. I am just not hungry. However, for the last week or a little longer, I have not only been hungry but STARVING, but I CANNOT eat anything. I just don't want to eat. Then, from being so hungry I get sick to my stomach. This is constant and it is driving me insane. It is like my body is hungry but when I try to eat I cannot get it down, really hard to explain. I am not nauseous right now and just nothing sounds good at all. I had cereal this morning since I figured that should calm it down, and I never can eat breakfast but I tried it. Hour later I am starving. Just now, tried to eat applesauce and I can barely swallow it. So strange.

I am sorry for the rant ladies, I honestly am. DH just says to go the doctor, but I told him I am waiting one more day. I wanted to wait for AF to come and then maybe I would feel better. I do not know if anyone can relate or if it is just me, but I seriously feel like something is off. My DD is 6 now and I do not remember feeling like that. I highly doubt I could be pregnant since the last test was at like 1.5 weeks late and should have been positive.

Well, TY for listening!!! :D

You sound very pregnant... I would :test:!

Honestly, I have no clue. Never felt this way before, and I definitely do not remember feeling like this with my daughter. However, that was 7 years ago so I do not remember. I haven't felt like eating, but I knew it would make me feel better. So I gobbled down two more bowls of cereal (cheerios taste good to me, lol), another applesauce, some chips, some string cheese, and two muffins and my stomach is tolerable now. I can still feel alittle grumbling, but nothing like it was.

I actually find it almost amusing.. It has to be some kind of joke. Maybe all those years of me not eating enough and now my body wants to make up for it, lol. I have no idea....:wacko:

Honestly, I have no clue. Never felt this way before, and I definitely do not remember feeling like this with my daughter. However, that was 7 years ago so I do not remember. I haven't felt like eating, but I knew it would make me feel better. So I gobbled down two more bowls of cereal (cheerios taste good to me, lol), another applesauce, some chips, some string cheese, and two muffins and my stomach is tolerable now. I can still feel alittle grumbling, but nothing like it was.

I actually find it almost amusing.. It has to be some kind of joke. Maybe all those years of me not eating enough and now my body wants to make up for it, lol. I have no idea....:wacko:

All those foods you mention sound good too!!

(I still think you should test again soon tho =/ )

Hmm since you are in the US - I would try to find one of those new extra senstive FRERS - G'd luck :test:

Yea I am testing next time I need to pee, lol.. Something isn't right. My stomach is non-stop grumbling/growling, like I haven't eaten in a year. I will eat, then it will stop for a little bit but come right back full force. It seriously feels like I am starving, which obviously is impossible. How annoying this is? I wonder if anyone else has a problem like this.. Maybe some sort of stomach condition because it does not seem normal to me..

**UPDATE**
Well, last night I took a cheap dollar store test. I was pretty shocked when I saw a second line, but it was late and I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. However, this morning it was obvious. Unfortunately, I started insanely painful cramping, doubled over, and when I went to the bathroom, huge gush, sorry TMI. So, I am not sure what to make of it. This is definitely the most painful AF I have ever had if that is what it is... Or I am miscarrying. I would just like to think it is AF... had my other test all ready this morning, because I wanted to verify..but when the gush came, well no point..

Thanks for listening everyone!!

It may be a chemical pregnancy sorry....
It is when there was implantation, that created enough hcg to show on a test but did not thrive. Most often due to chromosonal abnormalities.
Some people do have spotting or a light bleed around the time AF is due but from what you describe I think it is AF...
I had this once as well - literally right after geting a dark line on an hpt - I felt wet and checked - bright red blood.

Yea, I was thinking chemical was a possibility as well. Either way, was out of my control....

Oh, I'm sorry. You get all excited for the double lines, then whamo. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->