Advice / clues

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
I'm off the pill were ntnp I have had my after pill period that is it now my next period is due in 7 days.

The last two days I've been extremely bloated my stomach is huge & had cramps could this be related to coming off pill?

Hi
Your user info say preg/expecting hehe
Did you test? If not :test:
We love looking at tests.
Hard to say on sympts as those can come before period as well.
Hopefully it is a good sign for you!

Oh gosh I need to update my information!

Not tested as wonder if too early?

Sorry I've been out most the day
DO you know for sure you ovulated or how many days ago?
The earliest +'s I've seen or had were 9 days after ov.
If you are due in about 6 days, and if you are like me with a 13-14 day LP, you would be be about 8 days post ov, so I would say tomorrow would be a very early testing time, and in 3 days would be more the avg time to test.
Sorry for the range, but it helps to know more about your last cycle/O day.

End of last period 27th July 2015

Predicted Ovulation 4th - 9th July

Hi there! Not to be debbie downer, but I want to share my (and what I have come to gather as the norm post bcp experience). It is absolutely possible to get pregnant cycle one off of bcp. I have not. My first pregnancy was on bcp because I took antibiotics and did not use condoms, while the second I got pregnant my second cycle off of bcp. It all boils down to if you ovulated or not, and without temping or bloodwork you won't know. Your body takes time to regulate after the pill. Whether that takes a single cycle that is perfectly normal, is a few days off (like I always did from age 15-24) or it takes several months (like I did once I turned 24).

What I can tell you never changed no matter what age I was, what pill I was taking, or how long I was taking it... the first cycle off I always swore I was pregnant. Your body is learning to live without the presence of artificial hormones and re-learn how to deal with your personal hormones. You will feel pregnant when you come off the pill that first cycle. Whether it is normal pms, your subconscious messing with you, or you are actually pregnant nothing but a pregnancy test can tell you. But if you pulled up my medical history, you would see daily urine tests and bloodwork and ultrasounds and appointments galore every time AF was due and did not show up on time when I got off of bcp. With messages to my doctor of I feel pregnant, I have to be pregnant, why else would my period be late and these symptoms be here?

I sincerely hope your experience does not turn out to be the heartbreak I went through every time I got off the pill. So I'll be keeping my FXed

It all depends on each person and every time I got off birth control it was something different. When I got off the patch the first and second time my cycles got longer. When I got off the pill the first time, my cycles were longer. When I got off it the second time my periods were all over the place. The third time, my period were normal. I got pregnant the first try but ended in chemical, then tried again and got pregnant right away again, he is not 16 months. I just got off the iud to try again and i ovulated during my withdrawal bleed the last day I was bleeding. Period start 14 days after that. Then 32 days after that (had only a 10% chance that month as I thought it would be a 28 day cycle and wasn't, didn't did in the good window time). Now we started a new cycle and I ovulated day 14 because of ovulation pains. We will see in two weeks if we caught the egg. So my cycles is back to normal after two real period cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->