Advice/Experiences??

bump.on.brain

Reaction score
Ok, so my story is...

I am somewhere between 7 and 9dpo. I would have expected to have been 9 based on my expected cycle, but for some reason my EWCM carried on longer than normal this month and has confused me nicely! based on my longer EWCM and what I think could have been ov pains though I am feeling pretty sure that I am 7dpo.

But considering I am only 7dpo my body seems to have a whole lot of wierd things going on!!

My "symptoms" started on Wed, so at 3dpo:
3 dpo - at lunch time I had 2 really sharp twinges, lower than my ovary and slightly more central, but on my left hand side. They literally took my breath away. That was it then, until late afternoon when I suddenly started to get a sore throat which lasted through the evening.
At 4dpo - I woke up to find my sore throat totally gone but had a horrendous headache and felt generally achey. felt sick after eating.
5dpo - stuffy nose, hot flashes.
6 dpo - feeling nauseous after every meal, stuffy nose and absolutely exhausted. could barely get out of bed in the morning to let the dogs out, and when i did i had to sit on the kitchen floor!
7 dpo - still totally exhausted, everything is an effort. still nauseous after food and this morning. really achy neck. had some shooting pains in my bb's and left is a bit sore. also have itchy nipples but want to be careful about reading too much into that as I have randomly had it once before a year or so ago when I wasn't PG!

The problem is, I really didn't want to read into things and set myself up to be disappointed, but I'm finding it so hard with so much going on that is impossible to ignore. So I was really hoping that somebody would be able to give me some advice...
Do these sound like PG symptoms? And if so would it be possible to have them this early? Has anybody else had a similar experience?
Deep down based on what I have read I am thinking it is too early to be PG symptoms, but at the same time I can feel myself getting my hopes up! I'm so confused!

I'm sorry that this has turned into a rambly message :blush: but any advice would be hugely appreciated... before I drive myself mad wondering! :dohh:

Thanks ladies and :dust: to all

It could be signs. It could also be you trying to get sick. It's so hard not to SS when you are trying for a baby. I hope that they are early signs for you and you get a bfp in a few days. :dust:

They could be signs! I say :test: in a few days sweetie!

:dust:

Thank you... I hope so too. You're right though, it really is so hard not to symptom spot, I never thought I'd become so obsessed! Every little thing that happens, the first thought that pops into my head is "Oooh, I wonder if that could be a sign...?" I'm driving myself mad! :haha:

There's definitely something going on... I'm just praying it turns out to be a BFP rather than a virus!!

I hope you get your BFP too, good luck!

They could be signs! I say :test: in a few days sweetie!

:dust:

Ohhh I so hope they are... AF would have been due on the 25th/26th if I had ov'd when expecting but I can be a bit irregular and am pretty sure I ov'd late so think AF would now be showing up on the 27th/28th. I was planning on testing at 12dpo on Friday but have just realised that my hubby is working and then out on Friday night... so I'm thinking I might try to test on Thursday instead at 11dpo. I'm just so scared of a BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->