Advice for Angelsounds doppler

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi,

i recieved mine today and have had a go (Im 10+5) so maybe too early yet, I think I am picking up mine but in more than one place, is this possible?

I know they say a babies is faster but when I hear it I cant remember the speed of mine and am really not sure

Are there any positions that help, I am trying low down and get to hear one in the right side, towards my groin, thats why Im thinking its mine, but I had it in the middle just now just above pubic line and pointing slightly upwards and heard it again, hubby thinks it was baby but Im clueless

this is my 3rd but I feel like its my 1st all over again

HHHEELLLPPPPPPPPP, Thanks

I didn't hear my babys HB until I was a little further on (i think 11 and a half weeks). What you're picking up is more than likely a big artery that runs in your pelvis. A LOT of blood rushes through that area so you have a lot of bloodflow there.

Maybe leave it for a week or so and try again. I lay flat and put the wand quite far down, just above my pubic line and sort of aimed down. It was very fast and very faint.

I agree! Didn't find my LO's heartbeat until around 13 weeks. It was really low down, right on my knickerline and I had to angle it down. Hope this helps!

You need to go really low hon, i always got mine in the same place far left by my groin, tho some days baby hides and cant find it at all!!!

put the doppler on your wrist to check your heartbeat, then you will know the difference when you find baby, its twice the speed of yours xxxx

you will prob also hear the placenta which is like a wooshing noise.

good luck and dont worry if it takes you a few weeks yet, baby is still very tiny at that stage xxxx

You need to go really low hon, i always got mine in the same place far left by my groin, tho some days baby hides and cant find it at all!!!

put the doppler on your wrist to check your heartbeat, then you will know the difference when you find baby, its twice the speed of yours xxxx

you will prob also hear the placenta which is like a wooshing noise.

good luck and dont worry if it takes you a few weeks yet, baby is still very tiny at that stage xxxx

Oh she won't hear the placenta yet will she? The placenta is so weird sounding >.<

There are three things you will hear through your doppler:

Your heartrate
The placenta
Your baby's heartbeat

It sounds as though you are picking up your own heartbeat, which when I play with my doppler I can find on my left and right hand side low down near my pelvic bone and up near my belly button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->