Advice for TTC over 35 - OPK's

Hi Minky moo .
Just wanted to let you know I got my BFP today.. I cant thank you enough for the advice about the Fertility monitor- Its deffo done the trick I think and legs in the air lol . Im shocked TBH at the speed of conceiving . I only stopped the pill on the 19th June .... Thanks again and keep in touch. This is my first so I m quite nervous happy and relaxed .. Mad eh ......
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Minky moo .
Just wanted to let you know I got my BFP today.. I cant thank you enough for the advice about the Fertility monitor- Its deffo done the trick I think and legs in the air lol . Im shocked TBH at the speed of conceiving . I only stopped the pill on the 19th June .... Thanks again and keep in touch. This is my first so I m quite nervous happy and relaxed .. Mad eh ......
xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I actually stalked you the other day to see if there were any BFP announcements! I am soooooo pleased for you. It can be a shock, even though it's so obviously planned. You'll calm down in time, honestly.

Oh my god, I'm so happy my advice worked!! (selfish)

I'm in 2nd now so we may not cross over on the forums but I'll look out for you and please keep me posted!!

Have you told your OH? What did he say? How far are you?

Woooohooooo :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"