Advice from a TTCer - Start Charting Now!

Aww bless you Lilaala.You should make a thread in TTC entitled 'whos NOT charting' or something.Not that we dont love you in here but it might be nice to have someone to share your TTC experience with xx

Thanks Jen, you know I might just do that if I get up enough nerve, TTC's frenzy of charting is still kind of intimidating! :hugs: Thanks.

And thank you Cazd, I did actually check out Cycle Buddies but only one of the ladies who posted in the thread I found that matched my dates has kept posting :dohh: I'll keep semi-chatting with her though and who knows who else might join in. :)

Yeah - thats kind of how it goes... I'd say that there are about 10 ladies that I've got to know quite well.
Now I often log on just to check in on them and see how they're doing...

I haven't quite moved over to the TTC part of the forum, even though we are TTC now, because I feel so out of place there for not checking my temp in the am, checking my cm, or using opk's, I just don't really know what to say to anyone there... :shy: Feel out of place...

OMG Lilaala hunni :hugs:
Bless you hun :hugs:
It's weird how we all get so comfortable in our sections, coming in here after having been in ttc was a bit scary yesterday, but everyone has been so friendly....thanks girls.
I do chart but mainly cos my cycles are a bit all over the place and since doing it I have found out the mid-cycle spotting that I have been worrying bout for the last 15yrs is actually O spotting.....:dohh:.....my gyne is pleased that I've found the cause cos she was foxed to :rofl:
Not sure if you've seen my post in July ttc'ers but basically we agreed to wait following an early mc in Dec......then I got my first ever positive opk yesterday rung Hubby.....and he said as long as I'm ok with it he'd really like to try.....I'd just plucked up the nerve to post in here hun! :dohh: So we are trying again.
Another bit of good news I'm on cd14 today out of a 26-32 day cycle.......could be buddies in the making! :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->