Advice from ladies on nausea meds please

choc

Reaction score
Did the meds take away the nausea completely or just a bit? I'm on my second type of medication and still feeling sick, but not sure if I'm expecting too much.
My mum and husband are telling me to go back to the doctors and ask for another type but I don't know if my doctor will take me seriously a third time. Or am I being silly?

i still felt sick but didnt throw up but they made me 2 tired so i just put up with being sick now x

btw you are not being silly thats what docs get paid for :) x

In my first pregnancy I was on ondansetron and metaclopramide all the way through and still had hospital admissions for HG my nausea never went away completely it's worth going back and asking for something else or asking the midwife to speak to your gp on your behalf x

Mine don't fully take away the nausea, sometimes I wonder if they're doing anything besides making me more tired

To be honest I don't find the meds help. I have hypermesis and I'm on two different meds to try and control it. They have helped ease the sickness but they make me so sleepy and the nausea is still there all the time and sometimes I wish I was sick just to ease it. If your unhappy though defo go back to your doctor. It's what there there for. Good luck!

I am on 9 tabs a day and been in and out of hospital for fluids via iv.

I have been on mine for almost a month. It took my nausea away but I still feel like crap. I have a unsettled stomach and can tell if I wasn't on my meds I want to hug the can. If you still feel nauseated I would ask for something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->